Tax Agent, Accountant and Business Specialist
Tax Agents and Accountants have their place, but we can discuss your business and advise or help with the many issues around running a small to medium size enterprise. Apart from tax, BAS and accounting, we offer business improvement like planning, marketing, human resources and maybe selling the business.
Then there’s the statutory requirements around employment like Fair Work Australia, workers compensation, superannuation and payroll tax as well as general tax.
My background is business, accountancy and tax…in that order! I’ve owned, operated and managed a number of businesses and still do so today. So the work I do or advice I can provide comes from solid business experience! If you have tax or business issues, I can advise or help you to resolve them.
You don’t want an Accountant who says “if things don’t improve, you’ll have to shut your doors!” and leaves you to figure it out from there!
My experience in tax, business, accounting and computing includes:
- Accountant for S. Kidman & Co
- H&R Block Registered Tax Agent nominees for three years (part-time) thereafter
- Business partner & software developer for 2 years to 1991
- Financial Controller / General Manager to 1994
- Acquired a business that developed and supported software to photocopier businesses and expanded that into Telstra Shops nationwide. Withdrew as CEO from the business in 2010 (employed 28 people)
- Owned a number of businesses throughout including laundromats, retail tobacco products, lawnmower repairs, sign & graphics shop, hairdressing salon, share trading and others…
- Investment property ownership
- Have maintained a part-time Tax/Accounting practice since 1981 to full-time in 2011
I am committed and dedicated to providing prompt high quality personal service and advice that assists my clients with their taxation, financial, personal and business requirements.”
I am a Registered Public Accountant, Registered Taxation Agent and a Fellow of the Institute of Public Accountants and also hold a restricted building licence.
Contact iTax Accounting today
I am a proud member of the Institute of Practicing Accountants, Registered Taxation Agents and highly experienced specialist in tax, accounting and business.
Please call 8322 1900 or contact us for an initial discussion or appointment at my office in Hallett Cove. I primarily service (but no way confined to) the southern areas of Adelaide.
Late? Overdue? Unpaid? ATO Penalties? There is no need to stress! We can deal with any late tax returns or BAS. If penalties or interest have been incurred, these may be able to be reduced or completely cancelled. With tax debts, assistance is available to arrange payment arrangements as well as explain your rights and obligations. Got ATO issues…call now!